Monday 3 September 2012

Reflection

I started the course 10 months ago during which time I lost my Mother, left my job of several years to re-located to another region. On balance I feel I've done well to get to almost the end of the course in the time that I have. I have improved enourmously, not only technically, when I started this course I had not clue as to what an apperture setting was or what ISO meant. I have also started to think more creatively, artistically even, and am beginning to form opinions as to the genre of photography that inspires and draws me and perhaps lead me into an area I may wish to persure one day. I have grown in the way I not only compose and produce an image, something I found a puzzle 10 months ago, I feel I am developing an understanding and appreciation of images generally both the great photographers but also photography that surrounds us every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment